MORE ABOUT PLASTILON HOW WE STARTED
Plastilon Packaging had a very small and humble start in the back room of an estate agency in Lynnwood, Pretoria in 1973, by husband-and-wife team Ben & Lyn de Wet.
The initial product range was plastic bags in the form of butcher bags and carry bags, with a few customers buying customised printed bags.
However, Ben realised very soon that variety was essential and started expanding the range.
Plastilon offers an exciting product range of more than 3 000 items!
Plastilon At Present
- Plastilon has five branches, three in Pretoria South Africa and two in Namibia.
- The Plastilon management team consist of:
- Werner de Wet – Managing Director
- Jackie de Wet – Financial Director
- Leon Smith – General Manager
- Jolene Fowlds – Rietfontein Branch Manager
- Jan Gertenbach – Silver Lakes Branch Manager
- Alta Gerber – Centurion Branch Manager
- Nelly Schouw – Swakop Branch Manager
- Magda Oosthuizen – Otjiwarongo Branch Manager
- Minette Ingram – Windhoek Branch Manager
47 Years Experience in the
Plastilon offers an exciting product
range of more than 3 000 items!
3 in Pretoria
and 2 in Namibia
SERVICES WE OFFER
Small Packaging Businesses
Large Transport Companies
Hardware, Construction & General retail stores
Food, Hospitality & Vacuum Packaging businesses
Domestic Client Market & Walk-in Clients
What you cannot get here, is probably not worth having!
There is no substitute for experience, and Plastilon has 40 years of this invaluable asset in the packaging industry.
We have the experience and expertise to offer professional advice on all packaging-related products, methods and pricing.